Villa Maria is New Zealand's most adored wine brand, so if you want to develop your Front of House experience, grow your knowledge of great wine and join a fun and supportive team, this is a great place to do it!
About the Role
We are seeking individuals to join our events team on a full time, permanent basis. You will be responsible for providing an outstanding dining experience for our guests in the restaurant and attending events on-site. This will mainly include week-days, with the opportunity for weekend work with occasional evening.
- Your time will be busy, filled with greeting and seating customers and sharing food and wine knowledge. You will also be reasonable for:
- Supporting and providing on going training & leadership to the FOH team
- Manger to achieve budgeted sales & wage costs
- Provide excellent food service & consistent floor management presence
- Oversee stock control for Events
We are seeking a confident and friendly individual who truly cares about delivering great customer service. Other qualities we are seeking include:
- Come with relevant experience and hold a current Duty Manager Certificate
- Have a genuine passion for great food and wine and love delivering amazing dining experiences
- Engage easily and naturally with dinners while maintaining a high level of professionalism
- Must be able to work well in a team as well as lead small and large teams when required
If this sounds like you, please apply online today!
Please note that eligibility to work in New Zealand permanently is required.