A leader in sustainability, innovation and quality, Villa Maria is a family owned winery recognised as an icon in the New Zealand wine industry. Listed as in the ‘Top 10 Most Admired Wine Brands in the World’. Villa Maria now exports to over 60 countries.
This is a 7-month fixed-term position where you will sit in the Legal, Risk and Sustainability team. Here you will be leading the way across the business and work towards continuously improving our Q&E systems.
You will be responsible for conducting ongoing monitoring of implemented processes, ensuring all quality and environmental activities comply with relevant legislation, certification requirements, customer requirements, ethical standards and organisational policies. This role also involves the following:
- Drive and foster an attitude of continuous improvement in quality across Villa Maria
- Ensure procedures and instructions are documented and ensure there is a deep understanding, capability and resources to follow the documents and instructions in relation to their duties and responsibilities
- Quality control checks and findings are captured and monitored
- Continue to develop and document quality and environmental policies and procedures
- We are seeking an experienced and passionate individual with a focus on continuous improvement.
- Tertiary qualification in QMS, Food Technology, Food Science or Food Engineering (or equivalent).
- A background in quality and environmental compliance management within the FMCG or other high-compliance sectors (such as food or pharmaceutical sectors).
- Experienced in leading a team of professionals.
- Experience in developing and embedding processes and systems required to maintain high quality production.
If this sounds like the perfect opportunity for you, please apply today with your cover letter and CV.
Please note that only applicants who are eligible to work in NZ permanently can be considered for this role.