A leader in sustainability, innovation and quality, Villa Maria is a family owned winery recognised as an icon in the New Zealand wine industry. Listed as in the ‘Top 10 Most Admired Wine Brands in the World’. Villa Maria now exports to over 60 countries.
About the Role:
This is a multi-channel role, where you will be the face of Villa Maria in Hawkes Bay/Gisborne, communicating our brand story and promoting our high-quality products in the field to our customers and consumers. Responsibilities of this role will include:
- Build and manage strong relationships with customers through regular contact, reviews and industry meetings
- Oversee Villa Maria displays and store space, ensuring they are always well presented
- Secure promotional activity, off location and in-store displays
- Organise and host in-store wine tastings, dinners and wine training for customers
- General administration such as invoicing, expenses and reporting
We are looking for a passionate, engaging and driven individual who wants to develop their career in sales and has a desire to get out in the market and share or brand with others. Qualities we are seeking include:
- A good level of self-motivation & comfortable working autonomously
- Proficient with MS Suite
- Building strong relationships with customers comes natural to you
- Highly organised and have proven time management skills
- Previous experience in a similar role is desired (not include)
What we offer:
- Medical insurance policy to make you feel at ease.
- Wine allowance and discounts so you can get to know our award-winning products.
- Company vehicle.
If this sounds like the role you have been looking for, please apply today by submitting your CV and Cover Letter.
Please note that only applicants who are eligible to work in NZ permanently can be considered for this role.